Achieving clear, glowing skin does not have to be hard, in fact, it can be simple. There are a few tips that can get you feeling and looking better from the inside, out.
- Hydrate from the inside. Drinking the recommended amount of water per day has been linked to clearer skin that glows. On average, we are supposed to consume 8 servings of water at 8 ounces a serving, every day. Some people may need more or less depending on age, weight, activity levels. Drinking enough water will naturally provide you with a clearer, more radiant complexion.
- Diet affects the clarity of our skin in many ways. By reducing or eliminating sugars and processed foods you can see improvement in your face, your skin will look and feel younger. Some people have claimed to see and feel plumper, smoother skin by decreasing the amount of sugars and overly processed foods they were consuming.
- Add Green Leafy Vegetables to a meal for better skin and better overall health. Eating better has been proven to provide one with a more positive sense of well-being, leading to clearer, more glowing skin.
- Take It Off. It is important to take off make-up at the end of the day or whenever we are done wearing it. By letting make-up sit on the skin it clogs pores and can cause breakouts to occur. It is essential to avoid sleeping in make-up, as it can even damage our eyelashes and the skin around our eyes. This being because we are more likely to rub our eyes in our sleep or when we wake up, having make-up on can increase that feeling or need to rub, which ruins delicate skin. Sleeping in make-up can also cause infections in the eyes or even large outbreaks of acne.
- Sleep 7 – 8 Hours a Night. This can drastically improve the areas around our eyes. When we are well-rested we not only feel better, but we look more alert and our skin has a more even complexion and a plumper appearance. Getting enough sleep generally leads to a healthier lifestyle.
- Bring Your Cleansing Ritual to the Next Level. Make your daily cleansing thorough and more effective with the ASI handheld facial cleansing brush. The handle is ergonomic in design and crafted from natural bamboo. A compact gentle facial brush that stimulates circulation, complements exfoliation and improves skin tone and texture. A truly enhanced cleansing experience!
- Add Vitamin C by consuming it in foods such as oranges or lemons, or by taking supplements in daily vitamins. Another good way is by finding Vitamin C drops, which are comparable to a cough drop. Like a hard candy that you suck on, you can be sure you're receiving the necessary daily amount of Vitamin C.
It is probably good to remember that skin usually does not get clear overnight, like most things in life, it is a process. But the good thing about it is if you keep good habits you will see good results.