The ASI Vitamin C serum is a potent cosmeceutical serum with 25% pure Vitamin C! It is a targeted treatment for the skin, taking your skin results to the next level!
- Use it as a make-up primer
Begin with a clean skin. We recommend to use our Rejuvenating Foaming Cleanser to clean and nourish at the same time and leave your skin glowing. Perfect to use in the shower !
Next, moisturise your skin with a daily hydrator.
You can now apply a layer of Vitamin C Serum as makeup primer for a smooth and flawless look.
As a primer, the Vitamin C Serum will protect your skin from makeup but also from free radicals. It also helps balance the oil production which will make your makeup last longer.
- Mix it to you day/night cream for a boosting effect
At the Australian Skin Institute Head Office we love to mix the Vitamin C Serum to our day and night cream.
Mixing the serum to your daily moisturiser will enhance the hydration effect and also work as a great anti-pollution barrier.
For night time, this top tip will boost your collagen and elastin production while actively repairing skin blemishes and premature aging. Vitamin C will refresh and refine your skin from the inside out. Sleep easy knowing your skin concerns are being treated !
- Combine it to the dermal roller & get rid of acne scarring and stretch marks
Dermal rolling creates micro-injuries on the skin, which in turn sends collagen and elastin production into overdrive, leaving your complexion tighter and plumper than it was beforehand. By creating micro-channels on the skin, it also allows product absorption by up to 90% when used in conjunction with a cosmeceutical serum.
- For acne scarring : use the 0.25 size Dermal Roller twice a week. After the treatment, gently massage your face with the Vitamin C serum for an intense treatment infusion.
Never use the Dermal Roller on active breakout.
- Stretch marks : the 0.75 size Dermal Roller is recommended to use on the body. After the treatment, gently massage Vitamin C serum on the areas that have been treated.