Pure Potent C
The Australian Skin Institute formulated a specialised treatment range, Pure Potent-C, a range which is uniquely fresh, packed with vitamins, has minimal ingredients and is a results driven cosmeceutical for all skin types.
- Cleansing is one the most important steps in your skincare routine
- Cleansing with the right cleanser for your skin type maximises the effectiveness of your other products
- Cleansing removes make up, unwanted oil and dead skin cells
- Helps to maintain skin's natural moisture balance
- Moisturising is essential morning and night, even if you have a oily skin, moisturising helps to regulate oil flow and boost hydration.
- Day Moisturiser - Helps to protect the skin throughout the day from harmful free radicals which contributes to aging.
- Night Moisturiser - At night time your body is healing. The skin is our largest organ in the body so we need to use a product that will help to restore the skin while we sleep.
- The skin around your eye area is very thin so it's hard to keep this area hydrated. It is the first place we age.
- When this area is dehydrated it can highlight any fine lines and wrinkles, it’s important to use an eye concentrate everyday to prevent and maintain this sensitive area.
- Serums are your power players which offer boosted results
- They are targeted treatments for the skin, taking results to the next level
- They have a higher percentage of active ingredients
- Serums need to be used before you apply your other creams
- Masks are specialised treatments which help to treat and prevent a number of skin concerns
- They are required in a balanced skin care regime to regulate skin cell turnover
- ASI masks have been designed and formulated to provide incredible results, unlike other treatments or masks, they can be used more than 2 times a week.